Taking a hit online or in the press? Changing the narrative is all about influence and control.
Stockholders and consumers are using online information to research corporate leadership, political figures, celebrities, and personal brands more than ever before. There are numerous places for them to find where others have left negative reviews, “hit piece” articles, and unflattering documentation. Websites that replicate that information are launched constantly. One negative story – whether it is true or not – can spread like a virus across the internet in a matter of moments.
This is where Second Line Consulting can help:
- A corporate executive has unflattering or unsavory information about to be made public.
- A candidate running for office is looking to change the public perception of who they are or their positions
- A key figure in an organization is diagnosed with a life-threatening condition.
- A celebrity or athlete needs to rehabilitate or revitalize their image before their next appearance
- An elected official or non-profit organization needs to build public support for government funding or legislation
- A personal or professional scandal needs to be handled discreetly and ethically
We work with your onsite team to ensure that potentially catastrophic situations are contained and handled appropriately. We then craft a public message to be delivered to employees, investors, communities, or the press that protects your image and advances your agenda. Our expert team “bats cleanup” by rehabilitating your image utilizing strategic messaging, public appearances, and positive press so that you recover fully when the unexpected happens.
Being proactive and taking control of the conversation is the best way to protect yourself and your brand. Waiting to see if things become a problem is similar to hoping not to lose the game. By dominating the narrative, we will entice people to learn who you are, what you stand for, and why your message is important to them.
Contact Us today to begin growing your reputation in a positive and assertive way.